• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Upright LX41 Scissor Lift Help and Parts Needed

mtdave

Looking for somone with an LX41 scissor lift or possibly an LX31 with a Kubota WG750 engine. I'm missing the throttle lever that connects the govenor to the solenoid and have most of the dimensions figured out except the hole locations. Hoping someone might have one to measure.

Also looking to find any salvage yards or someone that sells used parts. I'm missing the doors from the engine and control cabinets as well as a railing and would like to repair this machine (personal use only). Thank you.

mtdave

Any suggestions where to post this question or another place I might be able to connect with someone with one of these? Any help is appreciated. Thank you.