• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Video: Cat D9Ls push loading 651B scrapers

cummins05

They look like really good push cat operators
And socal earth movers is top notch at filming

WColtharp

Are you the contributor to the wonderful site socalearthmovers? If so, I've always wondered how you managed to get so many wonderful pictures of different jobs. Are you an inspector of some sort? Sorry for the random question but I have always wondered.

powerjoke

Occupation
owner/operator/estimator/mechanic/grunt/ditchdigge
My guess is NO,....being from St.Louis MO and all :idontgetit

Pj

JTL

Occupation
IUOE Local 302
Im thinking thats a Sukut , or a Mesa Contracting job. Pretty impressive. Its to bad all those machines will see a tragic end in 2012 due to the "clean air" crap in California.

Gavin84w

They are Ralph Mitzels machines and the garbage cell they were digging was somewhere in Arizona i believe, lucky we have a hardened enthusiast like Kenny to look after us with all the great big iron footage. Absolute crap all this pollution stuff but no getting away from it

385C

good video socalearthmovers the best in videos of heavy machinery

Agree with Randy on this one. Best site on the web by far when it comes to heavy equipment pictures and videos. I have gotten lost for hours several times going through all his galleries of photos. Thanks for yet another incredible video and keep up the great work:usa

Jeremy