• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Volvo VHD tractor

Nac

Occupation
Construction
Check thid Volvo VHD tactor out I think it is pretty cool

Attachments

• VHD.1.jpg
    VHD.1.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 2,382

Ole JIM

Occupation
Retired
erthmover said:
Awesome looking truck. Graphics on the side looks great. Volvo makes great reliable trucks.
I have never owned One--but--in chatting w/the guys that DO!--I hear their as Good as Any & better than Most! & one construction contractor told Me Volvos New Rear Spring syspention is the Best Hes ever Seen? I dono? whats its Called?--but its hard to get Stuck--can*t Remember??--I*M getting Old I guess?--I talked to a freinds daughter that drives a New All VOLVO tri-axle & she says It Flies!--I would have taken a ride in IT--but-she was Headed HOME!--I have known Her all of Her life!-& Teased Her since She was a Child--Beautiful woman--& a Hard Worker!--One of My Favorate People--& Us Ole Guys can Get Away w/ Teasing!--One of the Good things about Being OLD!--HE-HE --Ole JIM--

Nac

Occupation
Construction
Tell me about it that tractor with a 35 ton air ride lowboy

LaLaMan

Its all about the Granite or for Super Heavy hall, a CL-700.
"New Mack Trucks Arent introduced, THEIR UNLEASHED!"

But Naccremra (SP) Demilition and Carting in NJ (you might have seem them, Black and silver equipment, big big company, runs mostly Volvos, (Ive seen they have a few Kennys) for the heavy hall, and packer and roll off apps.