• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

watch your self on the site.

PAYTON

Charter Member
Occupation
OPERATOR
accidents can happen to anyone. i know i blew my knee out today.

we installed 36 inch cross drains yestarday. well we didnt put the end sections on labors were told to move them off to the side of the road well they didnt. and we had a end dump operator dump his load which is blasted cap rock.. so its some slimey muddy wet gooey stuff too close to a end section.. so i dismounted my dozer to clear the end section and move it my self. while i was moving rocks and debri from the end section i lost my foot knee twisted. heard a loud pop. as i fell smashing the side of my knee into a huge rock.. now i have no feeling below my knee. my foot is blueish-purple. nothing is broken.. but i have to go back for a mri to find out what is wrong.
please be carefull.

payton

littledenny

Occupation
Owner, 2Vets, LLC
Sorry to hear about your knee - I've been babying mine for years --

Too many jumps out of a plane, too many short plane seats, too many other stupid adventures to count.

Hope it all works out for you.