• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Where do you get your Mufflers, I'm in New England Area

joeeye59

Occupation
A Man with a Backhoe
Hey everybody, I want to ask where do you get your Mufflers?

My 1988-90 John Deere 310c backhoe needs a muffler...

I found a few places on line for half the cost of the dealer, but not sure if they are going to be any good in the long run, I don't know anything about after market exhaust systems out there for Heavy Machinery.

I refuse putting after market exhaust on my trucks and cars cause they are not as quite as OEM, and don't last nearly as long, and the price now a days is not all that much better than OEM in the long run.... I've gotten 7 to 10 years on OEM exhaust, where every after market I ever used lasted for no more than 2.5 to 3 years tops, and its the same old things that rots out first, the spot welds, and the edge right where the pipe end gets streatched open to acept the attaching pipe.