• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Willie59 reaches a Forum milestone.

Tiny

Brother Willie , Work all day on iron of every sort then set down at home and talk about work all night long . Thank You Sir . However......

These are planted around his place for a reason....

Attachments

• wind-energy.jpg
    wind-energy.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 107

John C.

Occupation
Machinery & Equipment Appraiser
I am wondering how many key boards or computers have you worn out?

seatwarmer

Occupation
Enterprise Engineer
Somebody have to keep HEF alive :)
Congrats Willie, wish I had a 10000th of your knowledge

Last edited:

herm

10000 thats alot of info,not long joined the site,like it very much thanks to people like you its very helpful congrats willie 59 ,looking forward to your post

barklee

:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:D

willie59

Administrator
Occupation
Service Manager
Thanks for all your time on the site, sharing your hard learned lessons. Here's to the immortal suck bucket.

Yes, suck bucket 2.0 is working quite nicely, have used it a number of times with excellent results.

I hoist a mug to everyone here and wish all a Merry Christmas and prosperous New Year. Cheers Everybody! :cool: