• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Wiscofieldtech

Wiscofieldtech

Hello,
New to the Forum and i just wanted to drop a line. I have been wrenching since 2009. I started on automotive/diesel pickups. In 2013 i transitioned to Heavy equipment. I got a job as a green horn mechanic for Newmont mining in Battle mountain Nevada. working on CAT 793D trucks, D10N, D10T, 988-994 CAT loaders. I did that for almost 5 years then moved back to Wisconsin and got a job at a Komatsu Dealership. I got great experience there and learned many great things about smaller construction size equipment. I left the dealership to pursue a steadier income for my family during the post covid economy, but i am missing the equipment repair life!

My wife and i have recently decided to start our own company, Faulkner Family Equipment Repair LLC. We Just purchased a 2014 freightliner M2 service truck. I hope i can use this forum for help when needed and also give some help when needed. I have pretty good knowledge with Tier 4 troubleshooting Komatsu/cummins specifically. But if anyone has any Komatsu related questions i would be happy to give my 2 cents!

skyking1

Welcome aboard, you will find yourself in some good company with other Komatsu techs. Take a look around and you'll see some good stuff going on.
This guy right here, Lachau helps out a ton among several others.