• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Zagray Farm Museum Spring Show 2019

stretch

Occupation
gopher
Join us Saturday-Sunday May 4-5 for some old iron fun! Antique tractors, trucks, sawmills, engines, machine shop, flea market, and of course construction equipment! $5 per person admission, 12 and under free as well as anyone who brings in antique cars, trucks, equipment, and tractors. Tractor pulls on Sunday morning.

Yearly membership is $20. We are always looking for new members who have any interest in antique equipment and machinery, or would like to simply support us. Lots of equipment, trucks, tractors, and other projects to adopt.

544 Amston Rd. (Rt. 85), Colchester, CT on the Hebron line. About a mile and a half north of the center of Colchester/Rt. 2.

For more info please see our website: http://www.zagrayfarmmuseum.org/

Attachments

• nw25.jpg
    nw25.jpg
    114.7 KB · Views: 8

stretch

Occupation
gopher
Sounds good! Thanks for being a repeat visitor! I'm there collecting flea market fees, working the little sawmill, and then usually running dozer or Euc in the afternoon. Long days for sure!

Mother Deuce

Sounds good! Thanks for being a repeat visitor! I'm there collecting flea market fees, working the little sawmill, and then usually running dozer or Euc in the afternoon. Long days for sure!
I will see if I can spot you. I have my medical card renewal physical on the 4th in the morning then will probably head over.