• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

06 Case 435 (bought cheap!!)

06Case435

Hello, i am new to the Forum!
I recently bought a used 06 Case 435 for $12,800
i did a lot of searching online and found a no reserve auction on usedskidsteers.com
The machine had only 409 hours on it and was used primarily for an asphalt business.
After winning the auction i tried to compare with other Case units and could come no where close to the bargain price i bought it for.
i had to drive to michigan to pick it up about 10 hrs, but this was a very clean, low hr machine with a very attractive pricetag!!
I met the seller and he said he paid $30,000 for it 2 yrs ago and hadnt used it this year. This machine hadnt even had its first service yet (500 hrs).
The reason he sold it is because the economy near detroit had basically dried up his asphalt business and came the need to sell the machine.
The Case dealer verified the VIN and asked me what i paid.
he about fell out of his chair, because before i told him ,he guessed at $24,000-$25,000
Good deals are out there!!! Thanks to everyone on here that didnt outbid me on this clean ,low hour machine!!

Bobcat s330

WOW you stole that machine. Only bad thing it doesnt have a enclosed cab which sucks. Good luck anyway let us know how it operates. You should of bought a bobcat thou lol :usa

06Case435

I spent the day cleaning her up and put some fresh Case one 15w-40 oil.
This thing is looking more and more like $30,000 everyday.
You guys seen the before pics, just wait till i get her done , i'll post some pics