• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

1/12th scale Cat 966C parts sanded and primed today picture

Falcon

Been following your progress here and on DHS for the past couple of months. You do amazing work. Still waiting for you to do a lattice crawler crane.

Sean

doncampbell

Occupation
snowplowing/lawncare
Here is a picture of the painted loader parts, next week I will do the final assembly.

Attachments

• paintedloaderparts.jpg
    paintedloaderparts.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 1,094

Speedpup

Occupation
President and all else that needs done!
Another masterpiece in the works :drinkup:drinkup Make a telehandler Lull or Gradall one day :D that should be a simple one for you.;)

Do you track the hours in each piece?

boely

Great stuff!

I am new here so let me introduce myself,I am Jelle Renze Boelens and I live in the Netherlands.
I build 1/35 scalemodels,my interest are the Recovery and Engineer vehicels and trailers and stuff.
I have among my models 1/35 scalemodels of an D7 Dozer and 17/19 RB Excavator.
Grtz!

Boely.

Speedpup

Occupation
President and all else that needs done!
Great stuff!

I am new here so let me introduce myself,I am Jelle Renze Boelens and I live in the Netherlands.
I build 1/35 scalemodels,my interest are the Recovery and Engineer vehicels and trailers and stuff.
I have among my models 1/35 scalemodels of an D7 Dozer and 17/19 RB Excavator.
Grtz!

Boely.

post up some pictures please!