• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

100 Ton OTC track press

Bhoefer

Hello Everyone , I purchased A 100 ton OTC track press a few months ago, the older C-frame style with the twin Ram setup .. I am looking for some of the tooling and adapters to go with it, checking to see if anyone had any laying around they would want to sell.. or where I could buy new . To my knowledge OTC no longer sells this style press or the tooling . I know CAT tooling is similar per the tool catalog. Thanks in advance for any help.

OzDozer

Occupation
Semi-Retired ..
The tooling required is dependent on the size of track you want to work on, so it would pay to list the size of tracks you mostly repair.

Vetech63

Pic of your ram set up would help. I have a otc 100 ton with everything but the c frame

Bhoefer

The tooling required is dependent on the size of track you want to work on, so it would pay to list the size of tracks you mostly repair.
OzDozer, looking for 1” 1.25, 1.5, 1.75 and 2” mainly work on anything up to a 349 CAT or equivalent size and up to D8 or equivalent size Dozer .

Bhoefer

Pic of your ram set up would help. I have a otc 100 ton with everything but the c frame
I attached a couple of pics first I my set up , I have the puller setup as well .. I think this was sold as a kit back In the day . Second pic is one fully assembled. Would you care to show pics of what all you have? Would you be interested in selling? Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_4888.jpeg
    IMG_4888.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 36

LN Pipeline

When I was looking at pumps and pullers a few years ago, I noticed that some of the OTC stuff looked identical to Power Team. I am almost certain that your ram is the same as a double acting Power Team RT1004. But I don’t know if Power Team offered a full track press. You could contact them and ask if they sold the C frame and tooling, and see if it is the same as yours. They sell a pretty wide range of hydraulic tools.

I just did a brief search in an attempt to see if Power Team did in fact make a track press, and I came across a Tuxco track press. The C frame on the Tuxco looks similar to your OTC, and some of the other products appear to be the same as Power Team. Maybe call Tuxco and see if the dimensions and tooling are the same. A lot of this stuff seems to be made by one company, then half a dozen other companies buy it and print their name on it, then add a significant markup.

Does this C frame look similar to yours, aside from the guards and different ram? It’s their 100T model. Maybe see if they have a drawing with dimensions.

1706499786605.jpeg

Bhoefer

LN Pipeline, Thank you for your reply and I appreciate you taking the time to look that up . that C-frame does look identical to mine for sure, I have not contacted them as of yet, I found out this week that WTC bought the original OTC track press patent/rights etc several years ago and every part, adapter,pin is available through them except for the C-frame. So this may be good info for anybody looking . Thanks again.