• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

140H cab parts?

20/80

Occupation
operator
Hi everyone, just wondering is there such a place you can get aftermarket parts for a 140H cab, i'm looking for left and right doors, mine are getting rusty and Cat wants $2800 just for the door skin each, I thought that was kinda steep, anyone have any idea's? thanks for any info

Jason Strapponi

Good afternoon
I work at a CAT dealer in the U.S and we have our own used parts department. I would ask your local CAT if they do. As far as aftermarket parts for a door that would be a no. The only aftermarket parts we offer are filters and tracks for skid steers and excavators. You could try vintageparts.com as well

Good luck

cuttin edge

Occupation
Finish grader operator
You have to source your own parts? My old 730 had a bad door. We have some great welders in the shop, so they made a door and used the reusable parts.

mowingman

Occupation
Retired
Try Ray's Used Equipment, in Nocona, Texas. I believe they ship worldwide, so your being in Canada should not be a problem.