• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

140M vs 770D Pictorial

Lashlander

Hey Randy, get some pics. I'm curious how Totem hauled it. Was it brought on the lowboys that brought it from Florida or transfered to other trailers? Interesting that Totem brought it. I suppose they are the fastest though.:cool2

Randy Krieg

Occupation
Test Pilot/Operator @ Caterpillar's Tucson Proving
Lashlander
It's in ship 8107, on 5 seperate trailers, it was transfered to these trailers and lowboy at the Port of Tacoma. Totem was about four days quicker Tacoma to Anchorage.

Sorry I highjacked ovrszd's thread.
Randy

Last edited:

ZX850

Randy,

I was wondering if you have operated a Deere "D" series grader. I am very acquainted with your operating skills and past experience. What I am looking for is your operational experience with this latest Deere introduction. I have run 12G 12H 143H and 14H Cat machines...but by no means am I an experienced operator. I have also ran 672B 672CH 672D and 872D machines...but none full time or long enough to shave a gnats ass :). Nevertheless, I am looking for your feedback in regards to hydraulic speed etc. if you have had the opportunity to operate a comparable Deere machine to what you run on a regular basis. Also, I am looking for feedback, from anyone reading, regarding the "M" series cat control reaction...I found it VERY difficult to meter the blade and steering on the demo unit that I ran last year...seemed jerky...didn't want to take it off of a high wall...by the way it was a 140M...same experience on a 12M field follow unit. I am just trying to wrap my head around updated control operation and an experienced operator experience (if it has occurred).

Just let me know…I always enjoy getting opinion and fact from experienced and tenured veterans who have multirole experience from operation to evaluation (Randy)

Look forward to good feedback!

ncbschzzt

Occupation
john deere/hitachi field tech
NCBSCHZZT

I’m waiting for your explanation. :notworthy What better place to present it so that we can all learn. In well over 30 years of running these jewels I have never heard it explained the way you did. :confused: So please educate me, but remember I’m just an operator. If things have change then why are they still running 2750 psi.? I just looked it up on their webpage. LOL :rolleyes:

Regards, Randy

Randy,

Unfortunately I can not explain every thing I know about these machines do to confidently agreements per John Deere. However I can tell you that your specs are outdated, what is on the website means nothing to me. So this place is not the best place to explain all these details, if I saw you in person I would certainly teach you more about what is going on today, and what pertains to these newer machines.
I am in no way questioning your operating abilities, but that is what you are an operator with a fascination with the operational principles of those machines you operate. I wish their were more of you, makes my job a little easier.
I am not a grader operator, I am a grader driver. However I take the comments and questions that operators make seriously as that helps my job. So as a young punk with only 10 years of experience I am a technician who is focused on diagnostics and operational theories, I have had operator after operator say these things to me. Maybe its just because they are just a bunch of hillbillies from the desert, but thats not important.
What I was saying earlier was that you know quite a bit about the Cat machines, but little about the Deere. Your comments were trying to come off as equal explanation of the two graders, but came off more as an excellent explanation of the Cat grader. I would love to here more about what you found with the Deere machine equal to that of the Cat. This helps me with setting up machines to feel similar to that of a Cat machine for crossover customers. So please let us know more about your experience with the Deere product. :notworthy

Grader4me

Randy,

I am a technician who is focused on diagnostics and operational theories, I have had operator after operator say these things to me. Maybe its just because they are just a bunch of hillbillies from the desert, but thats not important.

:eek: Quite a statement. Probably if it wasn't for the "hillbillies" that operate your equipment, you wouldn't have much of a pay check.

Last edited:

ovrszd

Occupation
Retired Army
crossovers

ncbschzzt mentioned setting up machines for crossover operators. I've been running new Deere machines for nineteen years. I've watched Deere go thru this transition. Every time they make a model change there are things that make them more like a Cat. Sometimes that's good but most times it's not for the Deere operators in the field. Deere carried over their "user friendly" concepts from their AG line into their Construction line. Some of that is lost with each model change.

One example would be the cab design and control valve locations of the D model versus the CH model and everything prior. By locating the valves and control system similar to Cat's design, under the floor ahead of your feet, they lost blade visibility.

By making the cab bigger and doors larger to be more like Cat they again lost blade and ground visibility. I find it extremely amusing that when Deere enlarged it's cab, Cat shrunk theirs. I know the G model Deere is already in production, but I'm betting when the next model is designed it will go back to a smaller cab design like they had used for years in previous models. Very amusing. :rolleyes:

In past models Deere has offered "one hand controls" for the blade. Now the factory no longer offers that design, it has to be modified/added at the dealership. In my opinion the Deere "one hand control" setup was revolutionary. I have NO IDEA why any operator would want his blade lift controls on opposite ends of the lever rack??? Maybe someone can explain that to me?? :beatsme

Since we started buying Deere machines I've always had them setup with one hand controls. Now with joystick style controls it becomes a mute point but still intrigues me.

Sometimes the term "industry standards" gets thrown around and stifles experimentation and progress. I think Deere's move into the Construction Equipment market has been very good for the industry. I think it has forced Cat to evolve and modernize. I think it had a direct impact on their move into the technological advances of the M model. :drinkup

Not been very many years ago when Cat bragged about having engine monitoring gauges on their machines while Deere relied on buzzers and lights. What they didn't advertise was that their gauges were mounted on the engine compartment and required the operator to look over his shoulder to check his oil pressure. How antiquated is that?? :beatsme

In my discussions about all this I don't mean to exclude Volvo. I think they are definitely a player in where grader production is headed. I just don't have access to any in my area for comparison.

ncbschzzt

Occupation
:eek: Quite a statement. Probably if it wasn't for the "hillbillies" that operate your equipment, you wouldn't have much of a pay check.

I am one of those hillbillies, and you are right they make my paycheck.

ncbschzzt

Occupation
ncbschzzt mentioned setting up machines for crossover operators. I've been running new Deere machines for nineteen years. I've watched Deere go thru this transition. Every time they make a model change there are things that make them more like a Cat. Sometimes that's good but most times it's not for the Deere operators in the field. Deere carried over their "user friendly" concepts from their AG line into their Construction line. Some of that is lost with each model change.

One example would be the cab design and control valve locations of the D model versus the CH model and everything prior. By locating the valves and control system similar to Cat's design, under the floor ahead of your feet, they lost blade visibility.

By making the cab bigger and doors larger to be more like Cat they again lost blade and ground visibility. I find it extremely amusing that when Deere enlarged it's cab, Cat shrunk theirs. I know the G model Deere is already in production, but I'm betting when the next model is designed it will go back to a smaller cab design like they had used for years in previous models. Very amusing. :rolleyes:

In past models Deere has offered "one hand controls" for the blade. Now the factory no longer offers that design, it has to be modified/added at the dealership. In my opinion the Deere "one hand control" setup was revolutionary. I have NO IDEA why any operator would want his blade lift controls on opposite ends of the lever rack??? Maybe someone can explain that to me?? :beatsme

Since we started buying Deere machines I've always had them setup with one hand controls. Now with joystick style controls it becomes a mute point but still intrigues me.

Sometimes the term "industry standards" gets thrown around and stifles experimentation and progress. I think Deere's move into the Construction Equipment market has been very good for the industry. I think it has forced Cat to evolve and modernize. I think it had a direct impact on their move into the technological advances of the M model. :drinkup

Not been very many years ago when Cat bragged about having engine monitoring gauges on their machines while Deere relied on buzzers and lights. What they didn't advertise was that their gauges were mounted on the engine compartment and required the operator to look over his shoulder to check his oil pressure. How antiquated is that?? :beatsme

In my discussions about all this I don't mean to exclude Volvo. I think they are definitely a player in where grader production is headed. I just don't have access to any in my area for comparison.

I agree with you almost 100%, the G model is now even more like a Cat. The only difference is really the drivetrain, but even then still not much different. The problem is there are a lot of veterans who don't like change, I think that comes from being afraid of not being the best at what they do anymore. If they can keep things the same then they will always be the best, however if things change then their maybe someone better out there. This goes for mechanics as well, I have endured many a old timer telling me I am just a young punk that doesn't know what I am doing. So I always tell them you are just a mechanic with 30 years of bad habits. For example computers are the here and now, but some of these older guys don't want anything to do with it.
Our manuals are on computer, the machines use computers, we talk on computers, everything uses a computer. If you don't like them, then you will always be stuck with the parts changing aspect of these newer generation of machines. And that is exactly what is happening, but since grader operators are so powerful they have been able to keep the technology and change from really developing. We all know that grader operators are the most skilled of construction operators, but I think that is just because the machine is harder to operate than others. What if the operation of the grader was completely changed different than anything we know. There would a lot of pissed off grader guys, but a new generation of guys could emerge to be even better than the last. But no we wouldn't want that to happen, now would we.....:idontgetit

ovrszd

Occupation
Retired Army
changes

I agree with you almost 100%, the G model is now even more like a Cat. The only difference is really the drivetrain, but even then still not much different. The problem is there are a lot of veterans who don't like change, I think that comes from being afraid of not being the best at what they do anymore. If they can keep things the same then they will always be the best, however if things change then their maybe someone better out there. This goes for mechanics as well, I have endured many a old timer telling me I am just a young punk that doesn't know what I am doing. So I always tell them you are just a mechanic with 30 years of bad habits. For example computers are the here and now, but some of these older guys don't want anything to do with it.
Our manuals are on computer, the machines use computers, we talk on computers, everything uses a computer. If you don't like them, then you will always be stuck with the parts changing aspect of these newer generation of machines. And that is exactly what is happening, but since grader operators are so powerful they have been able to keep the technology and change from really developing. We all know that grader operators are the most skilled of construction operators, but I think that is just because the machine is harder to operate than others. What if the operation of the grader was completely changed different than anything we know. There would a lot of pissed off grader guys, but a new generation of guys could emerge to be even better than the last. But no we wouldn't want that to happen, now would we.....:idontgetit

And in return I agree almost 100% with what you are saying. A couple examples.

A few years ago a dyed in the wool Cat man ran my Deere for about thirty minutes and said those "one hand controls" weren't for him. I mentioned how much quicker the blade could be controlled and he said he didn't care about that, it just wasn't natural to have both controls in one hand simultaneously.

A couple years later an old operator told me he'd never run a grader that you couldn't stand up in as he looked at our new low cab Deere, now he runs a D model Deere sitting down. That same operator is running his new D model on bias ply tires because he doesn't like the way Radials work. That's because he's never ran on Radials. We upgraded to 17.5 Radial tires on our present machine and hopefully never go back to 14s, let alone go all the way back to Bias ply 14s.

In another ten years or so I'll be one of those old operators that is fighting change. I just hope I am logical enough to adapt or at least go home. The electric over hydraulic changes that are coming are excellent. They will speed up operation dramatically. An example would be that on the M model you can turn the front tires, rear steer, lift both ends of the blade and rotate the circle while also changing direction and never let go of a stick with either hand. Let me see an old operator do that in his "industry standard" machine out of the last decade. :cool2

As the cost of hourly operation continues to increase on all machinery it will become critically important for a machine to be designed for fast operation. There was a discussion on here recently about the Volvo machines being able to grade faster without loping. If that is true, it is very significant. While maintaining gravel roads I make three passes. The first two are at 7 mph, the third at 15 mph. That allows me to grade approximately 2.2 miles of road per hour. The above mentioned oldtimer runs 6 mph on all three passes. That allows him to grade approximately 1.8 miles of road per hour. At the end of an 8 hour day we are separated by 3.2 miles. At the end of a five day week we are separated by 16 miles. This compounding effect makes it a critical economic issue to speed up the machine as long as the end result quality is the same. The operator I'm referring to rarely uses his rear steer, never using it when turning around. Hmmmmmmm,,,,,, at the end of the year how much money has he cost his township??? :eek:

Grader4me

Geez..I don't know where to start. Very interesting discussion you guys have going here.

In past models Deere has offered "one hand controls" for the blade. Now the factory no longer offers that design, it has to be modified/added at the dealership. In my opinion the Deere "one hand control" setup was revolutionary. I have NO IDEA why any operator would want his blade lift controls on opposite ends of the lever rack??? Maybe someone can explain that to me??

Start here I guess. You know, it's great that you like the one handed controls but you have to understand that everyone doesn't share the same feelings. I prefer the lift levers on each side as this is what I am used to. Does that make me less of an operator? No. To me it's like a balance..left is left right is right. Could I operate a grader with "one hand control"? Yes but I would always prefer the two levers. That's me.

What if the operation of the grader was completely changed different than anything we know. There would a lot of pissed off grader guys, but a new generation of guys could emerge to be even better than the last. But no we wouldn't want that to happen, now would we.....

Operation/contols of graders is changing every day and we are doing the best to keep up with it. Its not so much as being ticked off with the new generation coming in or taking over, as this is going to be a given. To be better than the last? Sure..with the new technology they are bound to be better because the computers will be doing it for them. See how they do if they just have to rely on their eyeball and experience. No older grader operator is going to be ticked off..you know why? We have nothing to prove.:drinkup

MKTEF

Occupation
Production manager
Ovrszd you are talking about grading speed here...
Take a look at the Hydronord constant pressure system....:)
I've posted some info about it in other treads.

All operators here in Scandinavia demands it, it makes u increase your speed dramaticaly when doing gravel grading.
That system makes your down pressure constant, adjusted many times pr second.

Another question from me:
Why dosen't you guy's use a gravel spreader?
That thing makes u do two passes in one.:)
And its real handy when u got long stretches with roads to maintain.

ovrszd

Occupation
Retired Army
Geez..I don't know where to start. Very interesting discussion you guys have going here.

Start here I guess. You know, it's great that you like the one handed controls but you have to understand that everyone doesn't share the same feelings. I prefer the lift levers on each side as this is what I am used to. Does that make me less of an operator? No. To me it's like a balance..left is left right is right. Could I operate a grader with "one hand control"? Yes but I would always prefer the two levers. That's me.

Operation/contols of graders is changing every day and we are doing the best to keep up with it. Its not so much as being ticked off with the new generation coming in or taking over, as this is going to be a given. To be better than the last? Sure..with the new technology they are bound to be better because the computers will be doing it for them. See how they do if they just have to rely on their eyeball and experience. No older grader operator is going to be ticked off..you know why? We have nothing to prove.:drinkup

I knew we'd get you into this discussion Grader4me!!!! Heheheheheh.

As for the one hand control debate. Notice I focused my opinions on speed of operation. That's where that system shines. When I'm at the end of a run and turning around I lift both ends of my blade and rear steer with my right hand not moving off the levers, while my left hand steers the front. Or another example, when I'm hauling butt down the road pushing snow at 15 mph and need to make blade adjustments I never have to let go of the steering wheel. I'm not picking on operators that prefer the industry standard of lifts on both ends. I've just never ran into an operator that prefers that setup that has ever spent more than a few minutes running a one hand control setup. I have ran into a couple operators that after spending some time with it admit that it's a lot better setup.

In my case, I have no electronic equipment on my blade. I've never ran a laser guided system or anything like that. When I make a cut it's always with my eyeball and historical experience. Sometimes it's on the mark, sometimes it's not. :rolleyes:

ovrszd

Occupation
Retired Army
Ovrszd you are talking about grading speed here...
Take a look at the Hydronord constant pressure system....:)
I've posted some info about it in other treads.

All operators here in Scandinavia demands it, it makes u increase your speed dramaticaly when doing gravel grading.
That system makes your down pressure constant, adjusted many times pr second.

Another question from me:
Why dosen't you guy's use a gravel spreader?
That thing makes u do two passes in one.:)
And its real handy when u got long stretches with roads to maintain.

I've heard you talk about this before. I'll research it more. I thought maybe it was something that we couldn't get here??

I travel from Missouri to Colorado a couple times a year. When I'm crossing Kansas which is basically open prairie with roads running straight as far as you can see, I see graders pulling gravel spreaders. They might only turn around a few times in a day and hardly ever grader sharp curves or hills. In my case I'm in Northern Missouri hill country. My roads are curvy and hilly and I rarely grade more than two miles in one run. I'm not saying it wouldn't work for me. I just don't think it would work as well as if I were in more open country. But as I said, I'll research. Thanks for the suggestion. :)

Grader4me

In another ten years or so I'll be one of those old operators that is fighting change. I just hope I am logical enough to adapt or at least go home. The electric over hydraulic changes that are coming are excellent. They will speed up operation dramatically. An example would be that on the M model you can turn the front tires, rear steer, lift both ends of the blade and rotate the circle while also changing direction and never let go of a stick with either hand. Let me see an old operator do that in his "industry standard" machine out of the last decade.

Whaaat??? You can't do that with your machine?? Keep practicing my friend..:cool2 :waving

Randy Krieg

Occupation
Test Pilot/Operator @ Caterpillar's Tucson Proving
ncBSchzzt

I’ve worked at the factory level, the dealer level, sub-contractor consulting level, contractor level and there is NO confidentiality agreements that you need worry about at a dealer mechanics level. I personally don’t think you know what you’re talking about and No I’m not going to accept a Deere Dealer sales-gram as your information source for technical data and fact. I’ve read them before and then gone out and proved them wrong. Interesting that Deere won’t publish the 160MAWD against the 872D in their comparisons.

Make sure I get this straight here; you want me to work harder so that your job will be easier???? What a novel idea that is! Hello. Try learning it the way us old “Hillbillies” learned it.

I’m not sure what you missed when you looked at the M Series, but if that’s not change that some old “Hillbillies” helped Caterpillar make, I don’t know what else you could call it. I guarantee I know a few things about Deere.

We will continue this discussion since I really want to answer some questions that some other operators had, but right now I have a HEX to get together and on a lowboy headed North.

Attachments

• 385 Arrives (Small).jpg
    385 Arrives (Small).jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 359
  • 385CL Picked off trailer (Small).jpg
    385CL Picked off trailer (Small).jpg
    47 KB · Views: 356
  • Assemble 385 Tframes1 (Small).jpg
    Assemble 385 Tframes1 (Small).jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 354

ncbschzzt

Occupation
ncBSchzzt

Andy Gump,

You have proven to me again your information is dated, when we login into our Dealernet or S.A. we have to agree to terms and conditions which state the confidentiality agreements every time we login. Your comments and pictures prove you are a Cat guy not a non-bias operator like you tried to come off as in previous threads.
What I was trying to explain to you when I like to see operators that understand their machine is it helps me diagnose the problem, because they have good understanding of what is happening. I guess you would rather leave the Tech in the dark and let him figure it out on his own, that is the dumbest thing I have ever heard. If I am an operator and have information that might help get my machine get fixed faster I would let him know everything that I know.
I also never stated anything about Cat's product, I am not an expert with their equipment and am not trying to say I am. I am an expert with Deere's construction equipment and my statements reflect fact about the technical aspects of this equipment. Deere agrees, Hitachi agrees, the Court system agrees, my pay check agrees, and so does customers across the west coast.
I have nothing to prove, but to help you understand a little more I will post my training records since 02' Also I am not sure why there are pics of a Cat excavator being assembled in this thread. That has nothing to do with graders or experience, maybe it does. I guess I should post pics of machines I built, from EX750's 800's 850's EX1100's EX1200's EX1800's EX3600's EX5500's. Though seeing pics of a 365C Cat house floating around is interesting still doesn't impress me, nope not at all. If you like you can follow my thread (Hitachi Mining Treats) that is going to be updated Mon with the assembly of 3600-6 and 5500-6 from start to finish. Going into the Expo then coming out to just get disassembled again, that is a little more interesting than a 365C Cat assembly.
P.S. if you have any official Deere training I would love to see it here. Again I am not doubting your Cat experience or training, so try and keep that out of it. :notworthy Remember this was a question about Deere TECHNICAL experience. :cool2

Daman

Last edited by a moderator:

ncbschzzt

Occupation
CAP-17-DGTC215_PT 450 C LC Product Overview Qual. Test Web-Based Course (DLM) Jun 10, 2002 N/A Y View Details

CAP-17-DGTC221_PT Excavator Product Overview Test (80C - 800C) Online Course (DLM) Jun 10, 2002 12 Y View Details
Enter the Course
Evaluate Course

CSP-17-DGTC220_TT Excavator- Technical Overview Test (200C - 450C) Online Course (DLM) Jun 10, 2002 29 Y View Details
Enter the Course
Evaluate Course

CSP-17-DGTC208A_TO Crawler Walkaround and Undercarriage Technical Overview Test (655C - 1050C) Online Course (DLM) Jul 2, 2002 16 Y View Details
Enter the Course
Evaluate Course

CSP-17-DGTC208B_TO Crawler Electrical, Hydraulic and Hydrostatic Technical Overview Test (655C - 1050C) Online Course (DLM) Jul 2, 2002 16 Y View Details
Enter the Course
Evaluate Course

CSP-17-1074-005548 Crawler- Technical Classroom Training (655C, 755C, 950C, 1050C) Classroom Nov 7, 2002 Y View Details

CSP-17-DGTC224_TO Excavator Technical Overview Test (Hitachi Zaxis 200LC - 450LC) Online Course (DLM) Nov 27, 2002 22 Y View Details
Enter the Course
Evaluate Course

CAP-17-DGTC225_PO Excavator Product Overview Test (Hitachi Zaxis 80-800) Online Course (DLM) Nov 27, 2002 13 Y View Details
Enter the Course
Evaluate Course

CSP-17-DGTC222_TO Skid Steer Technical Overview Test (200 Series) Online Course (DLM) Nov 27, 2002 31 Y View Details
Enter the Course
Evaluate Course

CAP-17-DGTC223_PO Skid Steer Product Overview Test (200 Series) Online Course (DLM) Nov 27, 2002 16 Y View Details
Enter the Course
Evaluate Course

CAP-17-DGTC219_TPO ADT Product Overview Test (D-Series) Online Course (DLM) Dec 6, 2002 17 Y View Details
Enter the Course
Evaluate Course

CSP-17-DGTC218_TEE ADT Technical Test Electrical and Engines (D-Series) Online Course (DLM) Dec 6, 2002 14 Y View Details
Enter the Course
Evaluate Course

CSP-17-DGTC218_TPTHP ADT Technical Test Powertrain, Hydraulic and Pneumatic (D-Series) Online Course (DLM) Dec 6, 2002 17 Y View Details
Enter the Course
Evaluate Course

CSP-17-DGTC216_TT Motor Grader Technical Overview Test (C-Series II) Online Course (DLM) Dec 10, 2002 29 Y View Details
Enter the Course
Evaluate Course

CAP-17-DGTC217_PT Motor Grader Product Overview Test (C-Series II) Online Course (DLM) Dec 10, 2002 29 Y View Details
Enter the Course
Evaluate Course

CSP-17-1006B Level 1 Certification - Structures - Part 1, Welded Frames Web-Based Course (DLM) Jan 20, 2003 N/A Y View Details

CSP-17-1007B Level 1 Certification - Structures - Part 2, Undercarriage Basics Web-Based Course (DLM) Jan 20, 2003 N/A Y View Details

CAP-17-DGTC229_PO 4WD Loaders Product Overview Test (724J, 744J, 824J) Online Course (DLM) Jan 28, 2003 18 Y View Details
Enter the Course
Evaluate Course

CSP-17-DGTC228_TO 4WD Loaders Technical Overview Test (724J, 744J, 824J) Online Course (DLM) Jan 28, 2003 39 Y View Details
Enter the Course
Evaluate Course

CSP-17-DGTC234 Engine- Tier II Engine Test Online Course (DLM) Jan 31, 2003 30 Y View Details
Enter the Course
Evaluate Course

CSP-17-DGTC230_TO Backhoe Technical Overview Test (710G) Online Course (DLM) Feb 3, 2003 16 Y View Details
Enter the Course
Evaluate Course

CAP-17-DGTC231_PO Backhoe Product Overview Test (710G) Online Course (DLM) Feb 3, 2003 30 Y View Details
Enter the Course
Evaluate Course

CSP-17-1002A Backhoe Hydraulics Test (310G/310SG) Online Course (DLM) Feb 3, 2003 13 Y View Details
Enter the Course
Evaluate Course

CSP-17-1002B Backhoe Hydraulics Test (410G) Online Course (DLM) Feb 3, 2003 14 Y View Details
Enter the Course
Evaluate Course

CSP-17-1002C Backhoe Walkaround/Electrical Test (G-Series) Online Course (DLM) Feb 3, 2003 7 Y View Details
Enter the Course
Evaluate Course

CSP-17-1002D Backhoe Powertrain Test (G-Series) Online Course (DLM) Feb 3, 2003 8 Y View Details
Enter the Course
Evaluate Course

CSP-17-1087-008232 Excavator Technical Classroom Training (Hitachi Zaxis-1 Models) Classroom May 19, 2003 98 Y View Details

CSP-17-DGTC204A Crawler Technical Test Review of the 450H/550H/650H Online Course (DLM) May 29, 2003 34 Y View Details
Enter the Course
Evaluate Course

CSP-17-DGTC204B Crawler Technical Test 700H compared to 450H/550H/650H Online Course (DLM) Jun 1, 2003 12 Y View Details
Enter the Course
Evaluate Course

CSP-17-DGTC204C Crawler Technical Test 750CII/850CII compared to 450H/550H/650H Online Course (DLM) Jun 1, 2003 27 N View Details
Enter the Course
Evaluate Course

CSP-17-DGTC204C Crawler Technical Test 750CII/850CII compared to 450H/550H/650H Online Course (DLM) Jun 1, 2003 24 N View Details
Enter the Course
Evaluate Course

CSP-17-DGTC204C Crawler Technical Test 750CII/850CII compared to 450H/550H/650H Online Course (DLM) Jun 1, 2003 27 N View Details
Enter the Course
Evaluate Course

CSP-17-DGTC204C Crawler Technical Test 750CII/850CII compared to 450H/550H/650H Online Course (DLM) Jun 1, 2003 30 Y View Details
Enter the Course
Evaluate Course

CSP-17-DGTC220B Excavator- Technical Overview Test (80C, 120C, 160C) Online Course (DLM) Jun 1, 2003 11 N View Details
Enter the Course
Evaluate Course

CSP-17-2074 Level 2 Air Conditioning - Service Technician Certification Online Course (DLM) Jun 1, 2003 17 N View Details
Enter the Course
Evaluate Course

CSP-17-2074 Level 2 Air Conditioning - Service Technician Certification Online Course (DLM) Jun 1, 2003 20 N View Details
Enter the Course
Evaluate Course

CSP-17-2074 Level 2 Air Conditioning - Service Technician Certification Online Course (DLM) Jun 2, 2003 21 N View Details
Enter the Course
Evaluate Course

CSP-17-2074 Level 2 Air Conditioning - Service Technician Certification Online Course (DLM) Jun 2, 2003 22 N View Details
Enter the Course
Evaluate Course

CSP-17-2074 Level 2 Air Conditioning - Service Technician Certification Online Course (DLM) Jun 6, 2003 38 Y View Details
Enter the Course
Evaluate Course

CSP-17-DGTC220B Excavator- Technical Overview Test (80C, 120C, 160C) Online Course (DLM) Sep 11, 2003 9 N View Details
Enter the Course
Evaluate Course

CAP-17-DGTC227_PO Compact Excavator Product Overview Test (27C, 35C, 50C) Online Course (DLM) Oct 2, 2003 17 Y View Details
Enter the Course
Evaluate Course

CSP-17-DGTC226_TO Compact Excavator Technical Overview Test (27C, 35C, 50C) Online Course (DLM) Oct 2, 2003 30 N View Details
Enter the Course
Evaluate Course

CSP-17-DGTC226_TO Compact Excavator Technical Overview Test (27C, 35C, 50C) Online Course (DLM) Oct 4, 2003 29 N View Details

ncbschzzt

Occupation
CSP-17-DGTC226_TO Compact Excavator Technical Overview Test (27C, 35C, 50C) Online Course (DLM) Oct 4, 2003 35 Y View Details
Enter the Course
Evaluate Course

CSP-18-31028_R-107299 Engine - JDPS PowerTech 6068 and 6081 CNG Engines, Advanced Systems, Adjustments & Diagnostics(Retired) Classroom Nov 18, 2003 0 Y View Details

CSP-17-DGTC240 4WD Loader - Technical Test (444J, 544J, 624J, 644J) Assessment Mar 28, 2004 97% Y View Details

Retake the Test
Evaluate Course

CSP-17-DGTC248 Crawler Dozer Technical Online Training and Test (450J, 550J, 650J) Online Course (DLM) Sep 29, 2004 100% Y View Details
Enter the Course
Evaluate Course

DGTC204 Crawler Dozer - Technical Study Guide (450H, 550H, 650H, 700H, 750CII, 850CII ) Tangible Item Sep 29, 2004 0 Y View Details

CSP-JA-0002 Job Aid - L1 Electrical - Part 2 Web-Based Course (DLM) Sep 29, 2004 N/A Y View Details

CSP-17-DGTC242 Skid Steer Loader Technical Online Training and Test (300 Series including Radials) Online Course (DLM) Oct 10, 2004 Y View Details
Enter the Course
Evaluate Course

CSP-JA-0010 Job Aid - L1 Powertrain - Part 2 Web-Based Course (DLM) Oct 10, 2004 N/A Y View Details

CSP-17-1064-109359 Backhoe- Level 2 Capstone Classroom Nov 19, 2004 87 Y View Details

CSP-17-1091-109424 Excavator - Level 2 Capstone Classroom Dec 10, 2004 80 Y View Details

CSP-JA-0001 Job Aid - L1 Electrical - Part 1 Web-Based Course (DLM) Dec 13, 2004 N/A Y View Details

CSP-JA-0003 Job Aid - L1 Engines - Part 1 Web-Based Course (DLM) Mar 9, 2005 N/A Y View Details

CSP-17-DGTC246 4WD Loader Technical Test (304J) Assessment Mar 14, 2005 78% Y View Details

Retake the Test

CSP-17-DGTC252 Motor Graders Technical On-line Training and Test (D-Series) Online Course (DLM) Mar 22, 2005 95 Y View Details
Enter the Course
Evaluate Course

CSP-JA-0004 Job Aid - L1 Engines - Part 2 Web-Based Course (DLM) Mar 22, 2005 N/A Y View Details

CSP-JA-0005 Job Aid - L1 Engines - Part 3 Web-Based Course (DLM) Mar 22, 2005 N/A Y View Details

CSP-JA-0006 Job Aid - L1 Hydraulics - Part 1 Web-Based Course (DLM) Mar 22, 2005 N/A Y View Details

CSP-JA-0007 Job Aid - L1 Hydraulics - Part 2 Web-Based Course (DLM) Mar 22, 2005 N/A Y View Details

CSP-JA-0008 Job Aid - L1 Hydraulics - Part 3 Web-Based Course (DLM) Mar 22, 2005 N/A Y View Details

CSP-JA-0009 Job Aid - L1 Powertrain - Part 1 Web-Based Course (DLM) Mar 22, 2005 N/A Y View Details

CSP-17-DLMTC113 Condition Based Maintenance Oil Analysis Online Training and Test Online Course (DLM) Mar 22, 2005 875 Y View Details
Enter the Course

CSP-17-DGTC244 4WD Loader -Technical Test (244J) Assessment Apr 21, 2005 78% Y View Details

Retake the Test

CSP-17-DGTC250 Crawler Dozer - Online Technical Training & Test (700J, 750J, 850J) Online Course (DLM) Jun 17, 2005 81 Y View Details
Enter the Course
Evaluate Course

CSP-CD-CERT16 Level 2 Air Conditioning - Service Technician Certification with FOS manual Bundled Activity Jul 8, 2005 Y View Details

FOS5709NC Air Conditioning FOS
Bundled Activity Jul 8, 2005 0 N/A View Details

CSP-17-2074 Level 2 Air Conditioning - Service Technician Certification
Bundled Activity Jul 8, 2005 25 N/A View Details
Enter the Course
Evaluate Course

DGTC210 Video and Booklet, A/C System
Bundled Activity Jul 8, 2005 0 N/A View Details

CSP-17-2083 Level 2 Building Customer Relationship Assessment Online Course (DLM) Jul 8, 2005 32 Y View Details
Enter the Course
Evaluate Course

CSP-17-2082 Level 2 Customer Relationships Web-Based Course (DLM) Jul 8, 2005 N/A N View Details
Enter the Course
Evaluate Course

CSP-17-DGCDH0305 Excavator- Technical Test (Hitachi EX-1200-5) Online Course (DLM) Aug 5, 2005 20 Y View Details

CSP-17-3023-115160 4WD Loader - Level 2 Capstone (844J) JD05023 Classroom Nov 9, 2005 0 Y View Details

CSP-17-DLMTC110 Basic Undercarriage Online Course (DLM) Nov 24, 2005 Y View Details
Enter the Course

CSP-17-1082-113337 Excavator- Level 2 ILT (Hitachi EX1200-5) Classroom Dec 8, 2005 0 Y View Details

CSP-17-DLMTC115 Basic Electrical Online Course (DLM) Dec 16, 2005 Y View Details
Enter the Course

CSP-17-DLMTC114 Basic Hydraulics Online Course (DLM) Dec 16, 2005 Y View Details
Enter the Course

CSP-18-24182 Engine - Diesel Engine Basics Online Course (DLM) Dec 16, 2005 Y View Details
Enter the Course
Evaluate Course

CSP-17-DLMTC116 Basic Drivetrain & Tires Online Course (DLM) Feb 13, 2006 Y View Details
Enter the Course

CSP-17-DGTC274 Excavator - Technical Online Training and Test (D-Series 75-850) Online Course (DLM) Apr 10, 2006 88 Y View Details
Enter the Course

CSP-17-DLMTC126 Electrical Diagnostics Bypass Checklist Online Course (DLM) Oct 1, 2006 100 Y View Details
Enter the Course

CSP-17-DGTC286 Backhoe - Technical Online Training and Test (J-Series) Online Course (DLM) Jan 25, 2007 80 Y View Details
Enter the Course
Evaluate Course

CSP-17-DLMTC122 Advanced Electrical Online Course (DLM) Feb 23, 2007 Y View Details
Enter the Course
Evaluate Course

CSP-17-DLMTC123 Advanced Drivetrain Online Course (DLM) Feb 26, 2007 Y View Details
Enter the Course
Evaluate Course

CSP-17-DLMTC133 Advanced Hydraulics and Hydrostatics Online Course (DLM) Feb 26, 2007 Y View Details
Enter the Course

CSP-18-31127 Engine - Technical Qualification - PowerTech E and PowerTech Plus 4045 and 6068 / 4.5 L and 6.8 L (Tier 3/Stage III A) Online Course (DLM) Apr 2, 2007 Y View Details
Enter the Course
Evaluate Course

CSP-17-3054-121020 Backhoe Loader Technical Capstone (J-Series) Classroom Apr 12, 2007 91 Y View Details

CSP-17-DGTC284 Trucks - Technical Online Training and Test (D-Series Tier 3) Online Course (DLM) Aug 15, 2007 84 Y View Details
Enter the Course

CSP-17-DLMTC124 Advanced Engines Online Course (DLM) Sep 24, 2007 Y View Details
Enter the Course
Evaluate Course

CSP-17-DLMTC142 Allison DOC Online Training and Test Online Course (DLM) Dec 7, 2007 100% Y View Details
Enter the Course
Evaluate Course

CSP-17-1012D-122852 Truck- (Articulated Dump)- Technical Capstone (D-Series) Classroom Dec 13, 2007 96 Y View Details

CSP-17-DGTC303 ZXLink Technical Online Training and Test Online Course (DLM) Feb 7, 2008 80 Y View Details
Enter the Course
Evaluate Course

CSP-17-1097-125691 Motor Grader- Level 2 Capstone Classroom Feb 27, 2008 85 Y View Details

CSP-17-DGTC305 Electro-Hydraulic Controlled Skid Steer Technical Overview Online Training & Test Online Course (DLM) Jun 9, 2008 92 Y View Details
Enter the Course
Evaluate Course