• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

175 International Crawler Loader

Justin98

175 International crawler loader (I don't have the serial number the guy hasn't sent it to me yet) I am trying to locate a reseal kit for the hoist cylinder the farthest one back on the left side. Do you know of any sources for this part I have yet to find anyone selling it. Thanks in advance.

Tinkerer

It should not be a problem getting seals for the cylinders, Justin.
Is it a 175, 175B or 175C ?
You will need the serial number to determine which one you have.
They were nice loaders in their day.
I ran a couple of different ones longer ago than I care to remember.

Willie B

Occupation
Electrician
My friends have lost count of how many 175 they have owned. At present they have a few, with one for sale. To me, it seems there isn't a great deal of difference between 175 B & C

Reggie Lussier at Winmill Equipment, Rutland VT knows more about these machines than the people who built them.

Generally though, old cylinders, you dismantle, measure the consumable parts & buy them one at a time.

skyking1

It should not be a problem getting seals for the cylinders, Justin.
Is it a 175, 175B or 175C ?
You will need the serial number to determine which one you have.
They were nice loaders in their day.
I ran a couple of different ones longer ago than I care to remember.
only the one for me and it was a day or two ago :D

boone

Just bought 2 boom/hoist kits for a 175C from Bulldog. There's also Baum Hydraulics and Hercules. They should have kits already packaged for this application.

The last post or so in "My first track loader" thread in the track loader section has a few pictures of the bulldog seal kit.