• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

1948 hough hf loader appraisal

dalemurphy

Occupation
truck driver
hi iam wondering if anyone has any info on who to contact for an appraisal on old machinery,any leads or info would be helpful,thankyou,dale murphy

dalemurphy

Occupation
truck driver
hi td25c thanks but naaaa ill wait just interested in what it might bring sum day kinda like to do a few shows with it maybe get sum intrest and I always thank you for your replys dale murphy

backhoe1

I paid $500 for one just like that... Was way too much. However, I did get it back when I sold it. That machine might be neat and nostalgic, but VERY unproductive!

dalemurphy

Occupation
truck driver
I get your point backhoe1 my question was does anyone know who to contact about an appraisal,and iam thinking your machine was different,i don't know,but only so many of these were made they didn't work out with the small tires on the front,you couldn't steer em and couldn't handle them,serial # for mine is 80005 with high and low range and Hercules motor nothing special but iam sure its worth more than 500.00,thanks for your reply,dale murphy

dalemurphy

Occupation
truck driver
yes td25c iam on that also yesterday I talked to tom berry there in about a week there changing and will have a new page there,sounds like there expanding,he has hooked me up with a few guys for appraisals,just trying to find one a little closer to me,thanks always for your replys here,dale