• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

1965 GMC

bccat

Occupation
Retired millwright,Heavy Equipment Operator
Nice truck just down the road from me , He wants around $80,000 cdn for it.

Attachments

• IMG_1688.jpeg
    IMG_1688.jpeg
    5.1 MB · Views: 46
  • IMG_1689.jpeg
    IMG_1689.jpeg
    3.3 MB · Views: 44
  • IMG_1690.jpeg
    IMG_1690.jpeg
    6.1 MB · Views: 45
  • IMG_1692.jpeg
    IMG_1692.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 38

56wrench

Maybe thats what he’s got into it if he had a shop do all the work:oops:. Its probably worth maybe half that or a little more although it looks like its got the ugly V6 in it. Maybe its quite rare

bccat

Occupation
Maybe thats what he’s got into it if he had a shop do all the work:oops:. Its probably worth maybe half that or a little more although it looks like its got the ugly V6 in it. Maybe its quite rare
According to the owner, it’s rare. He has spent allot of $$ on it, not for me

OzDozer

Occupation
Semi-Retired ..
My Dad was a painter, and his favourite saying was, "New paint hides a multitude of sins!"

Maybe he started with a good clean rust-free body. Maybe he's just patched and bondoed a rusty old junker. You're hard pressed to find out, unless you can acquire the "before" photos.

$80K will buy a lot fancier set of wheels than an old GMC pickup!

Old Doug

One thing about the price if its as good as it looks it and you put it to work it will out last a new pickup . That makes it seem not so high. If i had to use it i would put a chevy engine OD trans and AC on it and leave the rest alone .

bccat

Occupation
My Dad was a painter, and his favourite saying was, "New paint hides a multitude of sins!"

Maybe he started with a good clean rust-free body. Maybe he's just patched and bondoed a rusty old junker. You're hard pressed to find out, unless you can acquire the "before" photos.

$80K will buy a lot fancier set of wheels than an old GMC pickup!
He has folders full of pictures, the seat has been redone in leather & expensive, too rich for my blood