• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

1996 Jd 8875

Welder Dave

Most skid steers have aux. hydraulics as standard equipment but not all. It could be a center pedal if hand and foot controls or on the hand control if hand controls. The operators manual or even a brochure should mention it.

George Demski

Thanks Dave, my 8875 does not have a third pedal but on the right hand control there is a up and down sliding lock that controls pressure to hydraulics. I didn't know if you could slide it a certain way to keep hydraulics flowing to the face couplers all the time for a sweeper broom thanks again

Welder Dave

I wouldn't think a sliding control would be for adjusting pressure. It does seem that it would be for aux. hyd's though. Usually they can be set for continuous flow in one direction. If you need in the other direction you switch the hoses. The opposite direction will still work but not lock for continuous flow. Very useful for something like an auger if it gets a little stuck you can back it out.