• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

2000 JCB 190T

LFarms0727

OK so I have a JCB 190T compact loader. It was running fine until one day I was back dragging some dirt as I lifted the boom and backed up, I sat the bucket back down and then couldn't move the machine and had no lift or tilt on the boom.
I have checked all fuses, relays, and the lap bar switch and all are good.
After a couple of days of trying different things I had the starter tested and it was bad so I put new starter in it and replaced the battery because it had a dead cell in it. I also replaced the ignition switch thinking that might be my issue.

Now I can't even start the machine with the key I have to jump the solenoid to start it.
I've traced every wire I can, tested relays, and still nothing.

I'm out of ideas on what to do next. Any ideas or suggestions would be very much appreciated.