• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

2001 bobcat g series 773 serial number 500k110873

calerudy

So I took apart the spool valve and replaced all seal as they were leaking put it all together and got an acs light so I replaced both actuator hoping that this would cure the problem I calibrated the new actuators the acs light Is off now but now when I try to lift or tilt on either hand control I hear it trying but will not lift.it will tilt down a little bit but nothing else any advice would be greatly appreciated thx in advance

ozarkag

Try loosening the actuators a bit, then tighten evenly. It is possible to bind if one side is tightened too much. Also try to operate with the bolts just barely snug. It was working fine before you resealed? And when you calibrate, you can hear the actuators cycle, if you unlock without the engine running, can you hear them move in response to lift or tilt input?