• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

2005 Case 850K Series 2

CJsegan

I had sent this in a message to VCAT, as i too live in Arkansas and i read he had the same issue. I had been reading his conversation regarding his Case 850K dozer not moving (drive) I have the same issue you had I assume you got it fixed? yet I am not a mechanic and do not know or understand Pin locations and such.

I had one mechanic came out brought a spare joy-stick, no luck, located a wire behind the dash repaired that no luck, checked all the fuse and relays still no luck, came back to town now April 2024 and called Scotts Case in Springdale tracked down to the brake salve as this was the issue they recently had however when using test light all kinds of crazy... explain if anyone can call..

the brake arms that are pushed towards the floor work properly meaning all indicator lights are correct so it's not that.

if anyone have any advice, please call 423-653-6292 as I am not on the internet all that much, I will leave this screen up in case you message me however calling would be great I like to talk to people.

I also will be changing out all the fuses and I am not sure what relays to change as they were all tested as were the fuses. I need a proper Manuel.

will like to change these relays out but not sure which ones they are.
safety relay
neutral relay
microprocessor relay
as I read that in VCAT message.

I personally think it's my brakes locked up.

thank you.
Carl Segan