• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Carter Gingue

I am looking for some assistance. I have replaced all bad relays. Checked all fuses. Checked both switch’s. When trying to disconnect nothing comes up on the dash no unlock symbol and no beeping sound.

funwithfuel

Occupation
Mechanic
Is this a new problem? What I mean is, did it work the other day and now suddenly it doesn't? Has this been a long ongoing issue. Have any electronic components been replaced? VECU, IECU?

Carter Gingue

It started early last summer. I can’t remember if I put a computer in that machine or not. After all my research and trouble shooting that’s the last thing I’m left with. I’m putting it off because it’s so fucking expensive. Is there anything else I should check before I bring crw into the mix. I don’t want to buy a new computer for it and have that not fix the issue.

code_xi

I had similar issue with 210c. Reason was incorrectly programmed I-ECU, quick coupler missing from parameters list. Maybe different story with with b model.