• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

2007 Hitachi ZX270-3 Pattern Changer

south

Hello All,

I am helping a friend with his recently purchased excavator, he would like to be able to swap between pattern controls SAE and ISO.
Question #1 if there is a valve already installed where would it most likely be located?
Question #2 if I need to install a valve which brand and part number would you recommend?
Question #3 Does anybody have a diagram or cheat sheet of which pilot lines need to be swapped in order to achieve this.

Thanks all.

br1474

Occupation
SVC. TECH
In that approximate year it was an option. If it has the valve it will be in compartment behind the cab on the vertical panel. It only turns 90* . You can get a valve from Deere/Hitachi should just need your s/n. But I cannot stress enough to mark and tag your lines before moving and unhooking them. The valve has 8 ports on it. All the same size.
I do have a diagram just not at home tonight I will try and get it Friday or Sat. Send me private email and I should be able to scan/mail it to you.

south

Hitachi 270

Thanks br1474,

I am trying to contact the board moderator because I am restricted from sending you a private post with my email.
Thank you for the help.

br1474

Occupation
SVC. TECH
Is your zx200lc the same as a deere 200lc?? I worked for deere industrial for 17 years but we never worked or sold hitachi. even though they are the same except the engine and you can run the hydraulics a little harder on a deere. the parts will be the same.