• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

2012 TA 300 off road truck

Hazguy71

Trying to locate a alternator for a 2012 TA 300 off road truck. Part number is 15504800 but the dealer network wants 6 grand for this part. Any help would be appreciated. I have taken it to two different rebuilders and both can not find any identifiers on the old alternator to locate parts or a replacement. It has a Scndia engine and they have the part locked up as to giving the part number out.

631G

Occupation
Civil Superintendent
I’d call around and see if you can find a good electrical shop and they can either rebuild or source an alternative aftermarket part or figure out what it is and provide a new one. There are only so many vendors that make them ….

mowingman

Occupation
Retired
Try Bane Equipment in Dallas, Tx. They have a good sized fleet of those in their rental dept, as I recall. I think they were a dealer at one time.