• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

2015 Terex TC16

Augie22

Just bought a TC16 from an auction with a "ride and drive" - it rode on the truck to my house but that was it. I found that the throttle cable was rigged to run through an access door on the injector pump. This does allow the machine to run, but just barely. What I'm looking for is, does anybody have a picture of their machine so I can see how the throttle cable is supposed to run and what parts I'm missing. Or does anybody have a service manual or know where i could find one. I ordered a couple manuals on line but they are generic for Terex and not helpful. The other option is does anyone know of a Terex dealer that handles mini excavators.
Thanks in advance for any help.

uffex

Occupation
Admin
Good day
You may find better information on the Terex Forum.
Kind regards
Uffex

Attachments

• Mitsubushi L2A RackControl.pdf
    125.8 KB · Views: 2
  • Terex T16 Mitsubishi-L3E.jpg
    Terex T16 Mitsubishi-L3E.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 4

Augie22

Thanks for the pictures. Terex forum? Is that on this site? Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks again