• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

2015 toro dingo 323 wont start

Jb67

I have a 2015 toro dingo 323 (gas model with Koehler engine) won’t start. I have changed the battery, changed voltage regulator, and all it does is crank like the battery is dead and engine does not turn over. Every once in a while I can jump start it with jumper cables but some times even with cables hooked up it still will
Only crank and make noise like the battery is dead. Any ideas?

MarshallPowerGen

Occupation
Generator Technician & Equipment Mechanic
Check your cable connections; everything from battery positve to the post on the starter and your battery negative to ground. Any access to a meter to see what the voltage is actually doing?

Ronsii

Occupation
s/e Heavy equipment operator
Starter could be going bad also... does the starter get really hot after 20-30 seconds of cranking? or smell hot...

PeterG

Occupation
Contractor
Make sure the Aux level has not been left on. I also had an issue with the parking level - Look for Auto kill/safety switches.