• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

246d3

Anthony93

Ok now I have a sepperate issue aside from the scv. It is now throwing a 3700-3 loader bucket inclinometer sensor. What could that possibly be? I’m guessing it’s the sensor that tells you your bucket is in the air but I’m not sure where it’s at.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 2

Anthony93

I take it that’s not the inclinometer sensor then?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 10

Anthony93

So I changed the actual inclinometer sensor and I’m still getting a code. Should I test the wire and see what it’s running at?

Nige

G..G..G..Granville.........!! Fetch your cloth.
So I changed the actual inclinometer sensor and I’m still getting a code. Should I test the wire and see what it’s running at?
Words fail me.....
You have the test procedure - see Post #2 above. Before loading thre parts cannon why not try performing the steps in that procedure which will lead you to the root cause of the problem.?

Anthony93

I got it changed it’s in the right part of the machine in front. I will test the electrical next and post my results

Anthony93

So I followed the steps and I found an entire break in the wire. Thank you for your help. I’ll be ordering a new harness and hope that fixes it. I had absolutely no power when I checked the wiring