• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

315 cat only half functions working

linebore 141

I have a coustmer that has a 315 cat and just called and only half the functions are working. Cat is saying bad pump, I do t see how half controls would work if pump was bad. And imput.

lantraxco

It's got twin pumps and a separate pilot pressure supply, why wouldn't it be just one pump? There are other possibilities, time for some diagnosis.

lantraxco

Need to know exactly what functions aren't working. Could it be one joystick maybe..? but that's just speculation at this point.

True dat. If one joystick and one track are NF, or one function on each stick and one track....

linebore 141

I will check with him and see what is not working!! I have not seen machine yet so just going off his word

Thanks