• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

315C L hydraulic filter

Acoals

Occupation
Jack of all trades/Master of none
CJC02798

I am changing the hydraulic filter on this machine, last year I got a whole seal kit that is supposed to go with it, and there was a procedure on SIS for changing the filter and seals. I remember seeing the procedure and noting that it seemed to me more involved than just slapping a filter in, but it seems that SIS updated or something and now I cannot access any service info (I only have parts access).

If somebody had access to the main hydraulic filter service procedure would I be able to get a copy?

Thanks!

Bodger

Good day, Im new here and would just like to add one thing.
When i changed my return filter on my 315 CL a while back i had one hell of a job to remove the cylindrical filter housing. It had sucked in slightly and gone out of shape.
I managed to remove and straighten replaced filter and seals and so far so good.
Never seen it with my 320.
Good luck