• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

325D to 330D Bucket Compatibility

Beachbum0286

Quick question, does anyone know if you can use 330D buckets with a 325D? Both machines have the Cat pin grabber quick coupler.

AtlasRob

Occupation
owner operator
Last edited:

Beachbum0286

Thanks Rob, that helps a lot. It looks like they can work if the both have the D linkage.

CM1995

Administrator
Occupation
Running what I brung and taking what I win
Welcome to the Forums mocottonfarmer!:drinkup

I would say the easiest way to change buckets on an excavator would be a hyd quick coupler or as someone else said have someone else do it.:rolleyes:

plantman.uk

Occupation
excavator operator
most 325's i've been on had a quick hitch fitted it's a right pain in the arse knocking pins out on the bigger machines most of the big stuff have pins mainly because they are bulkers and no real need to change the bucket

DirtWorker

I cant say for sure, but with out 329dl (newer version of the 325dl) ive picked up buckets from one of our 330cl's. both had cat hydraulic pin grabbers. i know the 330 cant pick up the 329's buckets. There is a little space on either side of the 330's buckets when on the 329. Hope this helps.