• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

333G John deere

Leo11684

Hello everyone. Have a 333G throwing code 523636.00 def fault. Anyone know what the description to this code is

mg2361

Occupation
Equipment Mechanic
Need a complete machine serial number. for accurate information

code 523636.00
It means the engine is in derate.

Did you scroll through the monitor into codes? Need to see what codes are in there, both stored and active.

Leo11684

Def system fault. And SCR system very high. Troubleshooting required. I had John Deere fix it a few weeks ago and they installed new pay load on the ECU and worked fine for a week. Code came back on. Jd tech said he honestly did not know what was wrong with it. That the pay load got rid of the problem when he installed it. A week later same code. Serial number is 1T0333GMLHF313028

mg2361

Occupation
Equipment Mechanic
Def system fault. And SCR system very high.
These two statements tell me nothing. I need specific code numbers (SPN and FMI, up to six digits before the decimal and 2 after the decimal). The code you already supplied only means the machine is derated and that something else is the issue.
If you key on, then press and hold the menu button for approximately 5 seconds until the words "SERVICE MENU" appear in the screen, then not only can you read the codes, you can also clear them. After you record the codes, clear them, then run it and see what comes back. Either way, post "ALL" codes listed under active and stored by their numbers.