• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Vantage_TeS

Occupation
HE Operator. Surprise?
Well I'm not 100% on your 463, but I dare say Cat used the same design for all their scrapers?

Check out this video I made of a 637 getting some new roller rails. The cross members and supports should all be the same, no diff or engine of course though. Twins and singles (and I assume tow behinds) are all pretty much the same, only difference is twins have another engine sitting on the frame in the back, but I'm fairly certain they even use the same frame.

YouTube - 637E Scraper Repairs

If you really need it I can get some pictures of everything inside the bowl, but I won't be around until the 5th (going home for the holidays). I think Alex (Burnout) is home for the holidays too, otherwise I'm sure he would too.

Last edited:

AtlasRob

Occupation
owner operator
need some pics of the back of the crowd, rollers, the slide, how everything is attached. I looked everywhere and can't find anything showing this. Any help would be appreciated.

Drop Roly D8k a PM, if he cant help then I'll go to the foot of our stairs :D

Awesome job your doing, just take it easy, we all want to see it finished ;)

DPete

Omit the hoist rams and hyd line on the side and neck as it has been altered

Attachments

• IM000086.jpg
    IM000086.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 390