• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

50 size komatsu

special tool

that's a lot of light, i just put 100 watts lights back on mine. At twenty bucks a pop i thought they were a good deal, bolted one on and had to make a bracket for the other one. you could plant grass after your done digging and the seeds would get a good head start with the light power your going to install.

Why are you so surprised about his light power?
10-15 amps on a 12 volt system is 120-180 watts.;)
You don't have a 24 volt system on these little 50's, do you?

joispoi

I have a D31A-18 dozer. The local Komatsu dealer has been very unhelpful. Even when I give him a part # (I have the book), he says "That # doesn't show up in my computer." Of course, he says the same thing about my machine....

I am now in need of some parts that I noted during the current PM. Though not critical yet, I'll need them by summer. So here I am searching the 'net and joining this forum hoping to find a reliable source :D

Komatsu changed some of their part numbers. Your dealer may have the updated part numbers and not know or care that they used to be labeled differently. You need to find the cross reference index (on principle, your dealer should) .

captain charlie

Occupation
Home Trade Mstr
Why are you so surprised about his light power?
10-15 amps on a 12 volt system is 120-180 watts.;)
You don't have a 24 volt system on these little 50's, do you?

ah ya sorry i was some place else when i read the post i think the amps part got me i figured the answer was 1500 watts for some reason.
i think these motors only have a 10 amp alternator on them to begin with, here just let me open my mouth again to change feet.

happy boxing day