• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

544C Loader Will Not Run

garebear

Occupation
Mechanic
I have 544C loafer that will not run without ignition in on position & using my remote button at starter selinoid.
When running the panel shows stop, park lights flashing & it will not go into any gears or shut off the park brakes.
I check fuse, relays, main shutoff switch, selinoid & its getting power to everything it should but it stoll won't start at key switch, shut off parking or go in drive & reverse. Im getting at my grey hairs ends. Any tips or idea's would be greatly appreciated.

Diesel Dave

Welcome to HEF garebear :cool: .
From your instrument panel description doesn’t sound like you are working on a Deere 544C.
You have the serial number ?

garebear

Occupation
Mechanic
Thanks for welcome & replying. Ya it might be a 544G. I've looked every where on the unit & cant find a plate with a date mfg. or any other monoclasure. I'm assuming it's a 96'. The plate in upper right corner shows,
Model # 924399
Serial # 549841

garebear

Occupation
Mechanic
Yes it look like your pic. So I'm dealing with the 544G Model. Tht may explain not finding a tag under or next to the steps. The tag I located was in the upper right side of cab:
Model # 924399
Serial # 549841
I'm back working on this loader & still have not found a solution. Been checking all the switches to the brakes, transmission & haven't found a problem. Has anyone run across this problem. Thanks in advance

garebear

Occupation
Mechanic
Thanks Dave for the schematics. Do u have any advice which controls or system I should test. Qht might be the most probable causes? Thanks