• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

580K ph 3 manuals run away and hiding

mitch504

As some of you may know, due to my father (also business partner) dying and a bunch of other stuff beyond my control, I have been forced to move my house and shop 3 times in the last few years. I finally bought a piece of land in the neighboring county with a house and a little 20x30x8 shop on it. As soon as the grubby lawyer turns loose of the money for the last piece of land I sold that the other county refuses to let me build a house and shop on because they have "reserved it for future development", I am going to start a 46x80x16 addition to the shop.

None of that has anything to do with the purpose of this thread, which is:

Do any of you have a digital copy of a 580K ph3 manual, and could you email me the torque converter section?
I have a paper copy and a digital copy of all 3 manuals but right now, my stuff is in the little shop, 2 40' containers, 1 20' container, and 2 rented mini-storage units, and I will be damned if I can find any of them. I thought I just had them.

Thanks guys,
Mitch

mitch504

Thanks again, alrman. I had heard minnparr had them, and I went and looked, but only saw parts books. I am going to claim I overlooked it out of frustration, that's better.