• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

627H Scraper

gd10r

I understand that the 627H is in field follow mode. Has anyone seen one of these machines and snapped a photo of it? I heard that there were some in Canada?

Wyonate

627H huh? Hope it runs off the joy stick concept. Hated it at first, but now I really like it.

Greg

Occupation
Excavating Contractor
Was in Peoria last week in February 2009. They had nothing but 627 G's there at that point

Burnout

Occupation
Operator at Sureway Construction
It's here and its working in northern Alberta. Yes it runs off the joystick concept. I have some pics of it from a distance but it's setup to look exactly like a 27G. If your interested pm me for a pic.

Wyonate

It's here and its working in northern Alberta. Yes it runs off the joystick concept. I have some pics of it from a distance but it's setup to look exactly like a 27G. If your interested pm me for a pic.
Yea! Got any shots of the cab?