• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

632 Liebherr drive ?

RayNarron

My BIL just called me from the site and informed me the loaders right track drive is not responding. The joysticks are running both drives but when released the right drive keeps tracking. If the loader is restarted it will sit still. Then pushing the joysticks again the right drive stays engaged again. The Liebherr mechanic t
hat used to service this machine we bought it from thinks it is a hydraulic pump attached to the splitter box. I'm going to pull the inline filters after jacking the cab for shavings etc. Any other ideas before I get into this on Monday would be welcome. Thanks.

mikebramel

What you have is control pressure leaking. Are the pumps electrically or hydraulically controlled? The problem is the pump is not returning the stroke back to zero

RayNarron

I tore into the loader today. When I removed the Hydraulic line with the inline canister filter the roller pins and brass flakes poured out. I pulled the right drive pump out(One heavy sunny beach) Taking it to be rebuilt at a Liebherr service shop in the am.