• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

750j

LDK

We have a JD 750J and after starting (hot or cold) it misses and runs uneven, it gets better after running for a while. The dealer has been out and they say they have checked everything but they have not found the problem. Has anyone on here had the same trouble and found the cause?

JD350G

Just wondering what type of engine your running tier 2 or 3 (hpcr). If its the tier 3 hpcr engine there was a software problem causing the engine to run rough at idle. Have your dealership check to see if there is a software update. re flashed many ECM to fix this problem

DBarron

This is a simple problem to fix, if your dealer can't fix find another dealer. You have a symptom and a cylinder cutout should find a bad injector or you may have a bad injection pump. Fuel supply issue could do it to, but there may be more to the story......

xcmark

Occupation
construction
sounds like a driping injector , hit it with a big dose of injector cleaner then see what happends in the next few days.

LDK

Thank you all for your input. Finding another dealer is not an option here in Argentina. They did do the cylinder cut out test and nothing changed, they are at a loss with it and I am no mechanic. Strange thing I find with it is that it still pulls like a train, I hope it is something simple and cheap!

Cheers,
Russell