• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

87 690d value

wrc

I've got an old 690d it's a 1987 with I believe around 10000 hours. It's not pretty and something with the hydraulic us a little off. They are plenty strong, just can't carry grade to save my life, it's great for pulling trees or bulking diet starts on the coldest days and runs out nice. I am thinking of upgrading excavators in the next 24 months. If I was to trade or sell this unit what would everyone consider a good value? Just figure it being rough in condition for your estimated value

wrc

Thanks for the reply mike. I figured that was close to the answer I would get. I was figuring any where between 10 and 15 k honestly. But looking at machinery trader and seeing other units listed for 20 to 25 k was getting me optimistic, but that's usually how my luck goes. For 7500 I will probably just keep it around. It's good for what I use it for and I can make it work for my "rough and dirty jobs" and keep my newer one nicer.

mikebramel

You never know till you try. You said rough, so you're guaranteed that as longas it runs! lol. $10/15 is only as far as someone who needs the machine you know