• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

966L unable to find an exact match for the transmission software

Sameh

Hello, does anybody met any message like that attached message?
Be informed that it appeared after updating the transmission flash file. All ecms are updated to the last flash file except the information display. It doesn't accept the flash file and show the second attached image. Anybody has a solution? Screenshot_20230227-201021_Gallery.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230227-201546_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20230227-201546_Gallery.jpg
    845.9 KB · Views: 3

Nige

G..G..G..Granville.........!! Fetch your cloth.
Sometimes what happens is that the software installed in all the ECMs has to be of a "similar" generation. If you try to install a software of a generation far newer than everything else the upload procedure ET can often fail. Try installing a Part Number of software that is one or two generations previous to the 634-0962 Part Number that you are trying to install.

Clue: When I search for 634-0862 the system directs me straight to 617-2276. This gives me the impression that 634-0962 is not available at this time. This could possibly be because a problem has been discovered in that Part Number of software.

The other possibility is that you are trying to upload the wrong software into the Monitor System.

Sameh

Thanks Nige. I got it the problem was on my ET software not the flash file. My ET needs to be updated.Screenshot_20230227-202936_Samsung Internet.jpg