• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

A few truck Pics from the mine

Hopuser

Occupation
Surface Supervisor
Just trying to post pics

Attachments

• Gregg maxhaul.jpg
    Gregg maxhaul.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 1,969
  • maxhaul1.jpg
    maxhaul1.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 1,979
  • P1010017.JPG
    P1010017.JPG
    146.5 KB · Views: 1,977

Hopuser

Occupation
Surface Supervisor
Trucks

It's an air tank for the vibrators on the trailers they are also lined with UHMW so the product we haul doesn't stick.

Hopuser

Occupation
Surface Supervisor
Well they are Western Stars some have 3406 CATs Eighteen speeds, Some have D deck Jimmies with Allisons, all have Planetary drives we haul 50 ton loads with special trailers all rubber is 1400x24 they have jakes and retarders, they build them for us because of the special use,
Kris

Hopuser

Occupation
Surface Supervisor
We haul three types of concentrate looks like baby powder, Lead, Zink and a bulk concentrate, we also haul the tails from the mill. will post more picks later,

stepp3360

trailer question

Hello,
Great pictures, really like the trucks. Could you please add a little information on the trailers. Are they made by K-line?
Thanks,
John

cat980

COPPA
Occupation
heavy equipment operator
man those are some heavy duty trucks would love to drive one of them

Muffler Bearing

Occupation
Truck Mechanic
very nice, hey, in WA are there still trees big enough for a "one-log-load"? I saw one once in Oregons coast range, and a couple of two log loads, but I figure someday, someone will haul the last one for quite some time. again nice pics

Hopuser

Occupation
Surface Supervisor
very nice, hey, in WA are there still trees big enough for a "one-log-load"? I saw one once in Oregons coast range, and a couple of two log loads, but I figure someday, someone will haul the last one for quite some time. again nice pics

I have seen the trees in the National Park! but not much logging anymore!

Hopuser

Occupation
Surface Supervisor
Hello,
Great pictures, really like the trucks. Could you please add a little information on the trailers. Are they made by K-line?
Thanks,
John
We had Knight build some for us and now we are using Aspen They are special built. They weight 38 k the trailers are designed to haul 35 yards we haul 47 tons run 14.00 rubber with 20 inch brakes. We have air powered landing viberators and a liner of uhmw that helps with the sticking of the material. the lids are aluminum and powered by hydrulics, hydrulic gates.