• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

A Full Barge Heading North......Logging Show....

Dave Hadden

Occupation
Retired.
Saw this heading north yesterday and had to take a pic.

Don't know who they are or where they are heading to but maybe somebody does. :D

Take care.

HD Mech

Occupation
Heavy duty mechanic
You must have been at the spit Dave, I just left the parking lot when I saw the barge and pulled in by the carving shed to look at it going by. My binocs aren't good enough to see if there was a name on anything

Dave Hadden

Occupation
Retired.
You must have been at the spit Dave, I just left the parking lot when I saw the barge and pulled in by the carving shed to look at it going by. My binocs aren't good enough to see if there was a name on anything

I tried to telephoto in but couldn't see anything clearly enough either.

I live in the RV park there HD Mech so I see all kinds of stuff when I'm out and about.

Must be tons of things I miss too as others often tell me all about things that went by when I was inside or away.

Pretty active waterway across the road, one way and another.

Take care.

Dave Hadden

Occupation
Retired.
Tonite whilst hanging about at the Tyee Clubhouse I noticed this barge heading south so thought I'd snap a shot and add it to this thread.

Don't know who or where they're headed for but they bucked the ebb all the way by.

Take care.

Dave Hadden

Occupation
Retired.
Couple more.

Last week this one went by with this large crane on it.
It says AMIX across the counterweight.

Here's the full moon rising a couple nites ago from the Tyee Pool.

And here's a couple of hopeful Tyee anglers toughing it out between bites.
Say hello to Sharon and Scott.

Take care.