• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

AD preview

Nac

Occupation
Construction
I buy an one page ad in a local charity’s dinner dance promotion’s book every year this is what I came up with this year let me know what you think or what you would do different. They distribute about 1000 copies at the dinner dance and some other events.

Attachments

• ad.1.jpg
    ad.1.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 167

Nac

Occupation
Construction
Yes I do but do not have them downloaded to my computer still on the camera. I have a shot of a 65ton hydraulic crane holding up an incerator as I cut it free with a torch, or posibly a shot of my excavetor knocking down a building.

Steve Frazier

Founder
Staff member
I don't know if it's my computer or not, but I'm having difficulty in reading your text against the photo background. It's an attractive ad, but I'm not sure you'll get your message across with that format.

Nac

Occupation
Construction
Well here is another version I changed the font and the size around

Attachments

• ad2.2.jpg
    ad2.2.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 145

Nac

Occupation
Construction
Remember the ad is B&W and will be full size 8.5 x 11

nobull1

Charter Member
Occupation
Same as interests
IMO it looks a lot better. The text is more important than the pic. As you said it is bigger than we see on the screen.