• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Alberni Truck show 2014

diamondtguy

Occupation
machine fitter/fabricator
I just wanted to thank everyone I met at the show for treating Mary and myself so well...I had a great time and enjoyed the trucks,storys and tours..Everyone was great and I got more than I came for...I salute you all and cant thank you enough..We will be back....You have not seen the last of us..........Cory

RCP57

Occupation
commercial fisherman/part time elf
It was great to meet you and Mary as well Cory! I have to admit that I was really surprised to see you there! I'm glad you guys were able to make the trip and I look forward to seeing you again soon. Hopefully in the near future we can get you going on some small scale equipment.

RCP57

Occupation
commercial fisherman/part time elf
IMG_4062_zps0055824d.jpg
IMG_4065_zpse1edbc84.jpg
And the mini side of the show..
IMG_4073_zps29040a73.jpg
IMG_4074_zps0c3d5d68.jpg
IMG_4075_zps38f14bed.jpg

Last edited:

Hank R

Occupation
Retired Truck driver and School bus driver
Thanks for the pictures, should of came down there but the Gran kids came to Vancouver for the PNE so saved a Ferry trip. I know my loss, next year for sure.

dirty4fun

Thanks RCP 57 for all the pictures, looks like a bunch of real nice trucks. That red Hayes really stands out quite nicely. Sorry I wasn't there to operate your dump truck and haul dirt for you. Will try to make the next years show.

excavator

Nice pictures RCP 57. In the first pic there's an N Series Ford on the left. I have one with a NH180 Cummins sitting in my back yard that I would dearly love to find a good home for. If you know who owns this one could you please send me a PM with the info so I can contact them? Thank you.

diamondtguy

Occupation
machine fitter/fabricator
Looks like RCP has pretty much covered everything but I will add a few....HDX took me for a ride to see some P-16's and other trucks...Its been 25 years since I sat in one but it felt like last week....I'll be back for a ride and a trip to the "Field of Dreams"..........Cory

port alberni 010.jpgport alberni 005.jpgport alberni 025.jpg