• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Am I high on crack??

plummen

did you have trouble getting used to the arms blocking your view to the side? ive had case and bobcat loaders over the years first time i drove a jd loader i felt blind,couldnt get used to cat hand controls either! :tong

tacotory

did you have trouble getting used to the arms blocking your view to the side? ive had case and bobcat loaders over the years first time i drove a jd loader i felt blind,couldnt get used to cat hand controls either! :tong

I had rented other units before I bought this one, but didn't have tons of hours in the saddle, so the arms weren't an issue. As for the hand controls, I have a hard time with foot controls now that I have run hand controls. I actually have a T300 that I bought that has only foot controls and I am selling it to get a machine with hand controls.

plummen

I had rented other units before I bought this one, but didn't have tons of hours in the saddle, so the arms weren't an issue. As for the hand controls, I have a hard time with foot controls now that I have run hand controls. I actually have a T300 that I bought that has only foot controls and I am selling it to get a machine with hand controls.

i have hand controls on all my loaders but the cat i tried was totally differant layout than case. :beatsme

tacotory

One of the new Deere CT's coming out that would be roughly the size of the T300.

Oh, sorry- I get it. I'll definitely be shopping in the used market. I was thinking either a t300 with the hand control option or a cat 277 or 287.

rpctsv

Not trying to jack your thread here.I have borrowed a Brushwolf mower attachment,looks similar to yours.On my 40XT I can stop it no problem,of course I am trying to mow 7ft tall grass.My skid steer only has 60hp,maybe i'm just under powered?

kthompson

well you prolly wont have bids till the last 24 hrs.

Never sold on ebay but have bought a few items and it seems to be very true. I get turned off by items that are listed for say two weeks past the day I find them. Now I am talking much much lower price items.