• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Annual gathering?

salesrep

Occupation
Sales Rep
In lieu of the recent growth phase what are y'all thoughts about this.

..... What about a Fri. Sat. night Hd equipment forum
get toteher in the Mideast (Ohio,western Pa. :beatsme ) somewhere? 20-25 get together the might be fun, promotionable and educational. Mid Feb. Hope it doesn't snow. :drinkup

What da ya think?

Heck I would even volunteer to share arrangement duties.

Last edited:

digger242j

Administrator
Occupation
Self employed excavator
Western PA will work for me, any time! :)

That having been said, I'm not sure how Feb. will work for everybody, just because there are a number of us that have snowplowing responsibilities. Even if it's not snowing on the appointed date, I'm not sure everybody will feel too comfortable getting too far from home.

It would be nice to be able to put faces to some of the names that have become familiar though. It's certainly an idea that's worth looking into. :)

salesrep

Occupation
Sales Rep
I understand. It sure doesn't have to be Feb. There will always be conflicts. I was just hoping our best shot any date may draw enough interest to make it worthwhile.

Electra_Glide

digger242j said:
That having been said, I'm not sure how Feb. will work for everybody, just because there are a number of us that have snowplowing responsibilities. Even if it's not snowing on the appointed date, I'm not sure everybody will feel too comfortable getting too far from home.
Digger,

What are you worried about, it doesn't snow here in Western PA anymore... :bouncegri

Joe

digger242j

Administrator
Occupation
Self employed excavator
What are you worried about, it doesn't snow here in Western PA anymore...

Yeah, until I'm someplace else. :Banghead

I bet Squizzy would be happy to host a get together in Perth... :drinkup

badranman

Charter Member
Occupation
Owner Cutting Edge Construction Limited
I'm in Nova Scotia so I can't see me being there. :rolleyes: Digger gave me a good idea. Maybe we all can't meet to put a face to the name, but what if we posted a pic or two of ourselves? I don't have a digital camera so I can't post one right away. What do you think?

CT18fireman

Occupation
Owner
I would love to go. I was born in Pittsburgh and still have a few friends there. If I could tie it in on one of teh runs to Chicago to visit in-laws it wold be a great bonus for me.