• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

any big scraper jobs going on in Easter Nebraska?

kokosing

Occupation
assistant manager/operator for a lumber reload yar
Wish I would've knew about the ones sitting in Mt Morris, was just out there not even a month ago. What series are they?

bigshow

They belong to the farmer who has the borrow pit with the Terex loader, you can see it from the southbound just before the off ramp. They are just 657's some of the first I guess, at first we thought they were from S.J. Groves and so naturally we had to go check them out. Banged on a few doors and the landowners wife told us we could check em out, the one had some trees in the can. Like I said though, they didn't have bails or front push plates and had Marcy excavation tattooed on the side. Quite impressive either way, and I've been around some big iron.