• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

any ideas? d7f

Essayons

Esayons, I too have a D7F that is currently working great, but I would appreciate a copy of the manual as well. Also I may be able to offer a FTP site that you could upload too and then I could download it as well as the other gentleman who needs it. my email is billyclaymyers@gmail.com and I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks,
William C. Myers

Soon as i get to the office tomorrow i will send you the manual, the FTP site would be great as well.

Essayons

ESSAYONS got me then manual and it is greatly appreciated. now I know what is around the area of the loud noise. I think it is the steering clutch...is this a wet clutch oiled by trans fluid or is it a dry clutch...could be moisture prob either way I guess.. any ideas

I also have the parts manual and the operator manual for that particular machine. However, with the parts manual some of the part numbers are military numbers and can't be cross referenced with cat #'s. But, most of the consumables like filters or the like, i have the cat #'s for those items. If anyone is interested in either or both of these manuals let me know.

Chris91786

Occupation
CAT HE Technician - Ring Power Corp.
The military one could be helpfull. Soon we are getting 5 D7F's from the Navy to rebuild.