• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Anyone found this "servicemanualbit.com" to be 'real'?

Coaldust

Occupation
Cargo Tanks, ULSD, RUG, Methanol, LPG
Hello fellow service manual enthusiast.

Seems like you may be a bot for a sketchy website? Tell us it ain’t so? In that case, head over to the new member forum and introduce yourself. I’ll provide you with a hearty welcome and we can chat about our most favorite service manuals.

nonprod

Occupation
Re-Tired
OK, well I do bleed red and as far as I can tell I'm not a robot. But that site may well be a useless scam indeed. The 'person' who responded when I asked if I could see a sample for the purpose of photo resolution, they (or it) sent me the first 20 pages, which didn't really address my concern. If no one reports a successful download from 'them,' then I wouldn't experiment!

nonprod

Occupation
Re-Tired
Coaldust: I'm snooping around here, but I don't see a 'new member forum' - where is it..? Maybe right in front of my face, like the screwdriver I just had, etc,

OzDozer

Occupation
Semi-Retired ..
Not a scam site, but you get what you pay for. Seems like one customer thought he was getting a service manual, and he only got a parts book.

https://www.productreview.com.au/listings/servicemanualbitcom

They only transact via PayPal, so that's more limitation. Some users report slow downloads.

Probably run by Russians looking to finance some more of Putins adventures in the Ukraine.