• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Anyone have a case 580B CK parts blow out pdf.?

Katore8105

Hello all,
Picked up a case 580B CK for site work, farm, and snow moving.

I'm a pretty competent automotive mechanic and not to bad with electrical diagnostics. That said, I'm having difficulty identifying parts on the backhoe via means of the 3 book svc manual.

The nomenclature of components is soo different and new on many items I'm finding it difficult to do much in regards to repairs. I've looked around for a parts blow out manual and have found nothing besides broken links, inoperable websites, or Antivirus warnings trying to find one. Finding it frustrating a 55 year old manual is this difficult to locate.

I was hoping someone might have the pdf kicking around I could just print. Anyone able to help? Thanks to anyone who responds in advance. I appreciate and really need it!

xgiovannix12

Occupation
Operator/Mechanic/Truck driver
case website is the way togo. Where upstate do you live ? im in schoharie county