• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Anyone heard of Sunward Equipment

mowingman

Occupation
Retired
We have a fairly new equipment company that has set up shop here in north Texas. It is called Sunward USA. The place is full of small excavators, telehandlers, and large tracked pier drills. I have never heard of them. They seem to be out of China, and this place here is going to be there U.S. distributor for dealers. I wonder how long this will last.
A couple of years ago, we had a new startup dealer here that sold some type of Chinese bulldozers. Four of those big Shantui dozers are still sitting in the weeds where their sales yard WAS. I bet a bank owns them now. They look to be about D9 size machines.
Seems like the Dallas area is a good place to try selling new brands of equipment.

catman13

Occupation
refrigeration engineer/excavation contractor
do you have pictures of the Four of those big Shantui dozers are still sitting in the weeds where their sales yard WAS

mowingman

Occupation
Retired
No, I don't have any photos. I go by there several times/week, but am on the interstate where you can't pull off. You can not see them from down on the frontage road, as they are back behind some Mesquite trees. Check out the Shantui website. I believe the four are all SD32DQ models. One is missing the blade, but the other 3 are complete, and have rippers and a blade.

JD955SC

I have seen pop up places selling Sany excavators and Shantui dozers. I’ve seen the Sanys out on job sites haven’t yet seen a Shantui in the wild. One of the places here is just a portable building office and a yard, no shop, like a lot of the small compact tractor dealerships do. I haven’t seen a field truck for them so no idea what they do for service